About L'Heure Bleue At Home

Shop Photo Gallery

Offers and Discount Codes

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Golden Days

Summer is a time of endless possibility with its long sun drenched days.  And, as Summer draws to a close, I long to capture those golden hours to light my way during the coming Autumnal time.  As luck would have it, Monsieur and I were strolling through a favourite store, Anthropologie, during one such sunshine day when Monsieur's keen eye spotted the Helianthus Goblet in amber.  Monsieur very kindly acquired a set of four for what could be more delightful than to toast life with tokens of golden amber?


Or better yet, to greet the day looking into the face of a loved one, toasting life together.


Now I see threads of the sun winding their way through my home, leading me back to those laughter filled days of promise.


Little bursts of the sun glowing around L'Heure Bleue At Home.



And now when I see those little bursts of the sun, they spark a matching, glowing sun in me filled with memories of golden, heart glad, moments suspended forever in time.

Do you have favourite summertime memories?  Please share them with me so that we can warm our hearts together.



8 comments:

Sanghamitra Bhattacherjee(Mukherjee) said...

What a lovely summer post! Love those yellow. Hope to see you on my blog:?)

BluBabesCreate said...

Love the lemons! they remind me of Capri! Come on over and learn about Winnie the Pooh!

Anonymous said...

You know what I can't believe? Summer is almost over; in fact, in this part of the country Labor Day marks the end of the season.
Thanks for your visit. Do come again.

Alycia Nichols said...

Hi, Chloe!!! I have decided not to let go of summer until...well, we'll see! It was 102 degrees here yesterday, and we're expecting about the same today. I would say that summer is anything BUT gone! I love the combination of yellow and white. It's always so cool and fresh looking! Great job!

Doni said...

What beautiful glasses!! You will enjoy those for many years I'm sure. Thanks so much for joining me for Pearls and Lace Thursday on my blog! I think of sunshiney days when I look at my mother's yellow quilt. She and her mother and grandmother all stitiched it together, and now it's mine.
Have a lovely weekend!
Blessings, Doni

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Beautiful images! Loved the pops of yellow in the bowl of lemons and bouquet of yellow flowers tied with raffia..the amber goblets are absolutely gorgeous and I love how you incorporated them in this lovely tablescape.Thanks for the inspiration and for visiting me and leaving me a sweet comment. Have a wonderful week!~Poppy

http://withadashofcolor.blogspot.com/

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Since yellow is my favorite color, all of your pictures are perfect. Such lovely displays and pictures. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

andrea@townandprairie said...

Mmmm...I love those yellow cups! They are delightful! andrea@townandprairie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...