About L'Heure Bleue At Home

Shop Photo Gallery

Offers and Discount Codes

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Someone To Watch Over Me

When it comes to Mother’s Day, I am at a loss.  My mother is at an age where she has all she needs and is disinclined to take in any more stuff, thank you very much.  As I ponder Mother’s Day, I am fast coming to the conclusion that the mothering instinct is everywhere.  It is there when one cares for a friend laid low, tends the earth or cares for what goes into the oceans of the world.  Or, even if one doesn’t have children of the two-legged variety, it is there in full force if one’s babies are of the four-legged, tailed variety.  They do say that a picture is worth a thousand words so I’ll just have to let these photographs say it all.



And I must say that, no matter how far I roam, it is a great comfort to know that somewhere in this wide world, there is someone to watch over me.



I am linking up with A Beach Cottage and Good Life Wednesdays.


Being Ruby is doing a giveaway of her beautiful artwork. Take a peek!

4 comments:

beachcomber said...

lovely post! just dropping in from a beach cottage linky party.
cheryl x

Arabella said...

Sweet post for Mom's Day ~ Happy Good Life Wednesday to you:O)

Julie@beingRUBY said...

Hi Dear Chloe
Such lovely sentiment in this post... I'm one of those without the children but home somehow .. somewhere I make a little difference.. I think we all have the instinct...

Thanks so much for posting re my giveaway!!! Good Luck!! ciao xxx Julie

Anonymous said...

This will be my first Mother's Day without my Mum...I know she is around me still...but it will be a a sad one I am sure :-)
Visiting from Good Life Wednesday

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...